We all know the pains of handling multiple social media platforms manually. There is no denying the fact that it takes too much effort to upload a single post multiple times on variant platforms. While handling Digital Marketing, people generally post the same updates on Facebook as well as Twitter. What else do you wish for if you can kill two birds with a single stone by automating your Facebook posts with your Twitter account?
Digital Marketing updates itself every day and for obvious, it’s getting better day by day. Following this pace is not very easy, but at least you can do your bit! Twitter has actually made the post uploading game a very less complicated one. Ones who’re handling social media, we completely understand your pain and for that, this post might help you over the moon.
Listed below is the step by step process of connecting Twitter to Facebook
- Sign in to Twitter and then click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the menu to access your “Profile and settings.”
- Click “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- In the left sidebar from the options, click “Apps.”
- The first option you see on the next page should be a Facebook Connect app. Click on the big blue “Connect to Facebook” button.
- Log in to your Facebook account by clicking “Okay” in the Facebook tab that pops up.
- You’ll see a message saying, “Twitter would like to post to Facebook for you.” Use the drop-down menu below that message to select how you want your tweets to be displayed when they’re automatically posted on Facebook (to be seen by the public, your friends, only you, or a custom option). Click “Okay.”
- It takes a while for your Twitter RSS feed to be updated and pulled by Facebook. Just keep tweeting and watch the automated game!
Reduce your SMM time in half by automatic social posting tools. Pretty convenient, right?